torsdag 21 oktober 2010

Exhibition and Inteview



As I mentioned when I released Glaucoma, I made it for The Experimental Gameplay compo's theme 'Neverending'. The truth been told, Glaucoma wasn't very neverending, but more an traditional arcade game. When Baby Castles announced the winners of the prize of being part of their exhibition, I wasn't very surprised that Glaucoma didn't win anything. What was a bit more surprising, and fun (!), was that they had an extra bonus game shown at the exhibition. And the extra game was selected from all the entries from all previous themes (probably a total of 250-400 entries), and the chosen game was my AutoCannibalism. Awesome! Hopefully they will take some pics from the exhibition in Manhattan!

A french gaming site called The Oujevipo made an interview with me today. Will post the interview when it gets published!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar