måndag 21 februari 2011

What´s happening?

As you´ve probably mentioned, I haven´t wrote anything for some time now. And since there are reasons to all things, there is a reason for this case too. The thing is that I´m not working on any game right now. Nothing at all.

But.

Instead, I´ve been planning a whole lot of games for the mobile market (will only make the most promising ones of course) and also learned some Java. My goal now is, as you may have read in the interviews, to make money from making games. Therefore, I´ll (if everything goes as expected) start a game-making-company this early summer to go for it for real. I´ll keep you updated about my upcoming site, blog etc for my company from this blog.

1 kommentar:

  1. I'm excited to see what you have in store Krimelo!

    And I know your site must be getting hits, I wish some more people would step up and post comments.

    This guy makes FREE GAMES people, and they are frickin AWESOME!! Let's show him some encouragement..

    SvaraRadera